Verus Motorsports has engineered and produced a track ready performance brake cooling kit for the 2013+ FR-S / BRZ.
- OEM or similar fog light bezel is necessary for a seamless install. Winjet sells these for FR-S for $20 for both sides, Subaru sells these for the BRZ for $40 for both units.
- Depending on wheels/tires/suspension setup, steering rack limiters may need to be installed (included in kit).
- In some severe cases backing plate may need trimmed. IE: AP sprint kit with whiteline roll center adjusters due to lower control arm to rotor clearance being less than the thickness of the backing plate. AP Sprint BBK will fit without trimming on stock ball joints.
- Stainless backing plate
- Dry carbon air duct
- Hard plastic fender ducts (pancake duct)
- Hard plastic fog light ducts
- Pre-cut to size 3" and 2.5" brake duct hose (Neoprene for foglight, high temp silicone for backing plate)
- All necessary hardware included
- Dry carbon duct directing air into the center of the rotor
- Stainless backing plate further encouraging airflow into center of rotor
- OEM type install
- Installs in a few hours with minimal hand tools and know how
- Extremely short routing for cooling brakes with maximum efficiency