- Stealth Look, bringing out a professional appearance.
- Higher output spectrum to increase road safety.
- Brighter then stock, Brilliant white color
- Black Housing matches the cars black trim.
- ADD More Light to the Road with Projector Style Headlights.
- JDM GT86 Look making this Very Aggressive
- High output LED DRL lights
- Direct replacement
- HID Compatible
- Black Projector Housing
- Halo Projector Design
The stock headlights on the BRZ and FRS work okay, but leave quite a bit to be desired when it comes to looks and performance. Luckily, Spyder now offers headlights with a JDM look, and amazing light output. Featuring larger, while LED day time running lights, you'll turn heads as you drive down the street. When night comes, you will be able to light up the road with the H7 Bi-xenon projector headlights-this means that your low beam and your high beam are in on location. When driving with the lights on, you'll have a gorgeous light cutoff, so you don't blind other drivers coming toward you. After the road clears, you turn on the high beams and a flap inside the projector headlight flips down, and allows light to flood the entire road in front of you!