Bosch 4820 Evolution Wiper Blade (Pack of 1)
Bosch Evolution™ bracket-less wiper blades, also known as beam or flat blades, are designed without the metal or plastic brackets, joints or hinges of conventional wiper blades.
In addition, the patented design of Bosch Evolution™ features dual precision-tensioned steel springs that distribute more uniform pressure along the entire length of the blade for exceptional all-weather visibility. Replace your conventional wiper blades with Bosch Evolution™ and see if you don't agree that bracket-less is better.
Aerodynamic symmetric wind spoiler. Improves airflow to create down force for better windshield contact and a cleaner wipe. Protects tension springs from snow and ice build-up for all season wiping performance. Dual precision-tensioned steel springs. Individual radius along each millimeter creates tension memory. Apply uniform pressure along the entire blade length for a constant wipe.
Features and Benefits:
- Symmetrical wind spoiler uses air flow to increase blade-to-windshield contact and shields tension springs from all weather elements for exceptional performance in even the worst weather
- Patented bracketless design better resists ice and snow build-up for better performance and visibility in all weather
- Precision-tensioned dual steel springs create tension memory, applying uniform pressure along the entire blade length for crystal-clear visibility
- Precision-cut, specially blended natural rubber wiping edge removes even the smallest droplets for clear visibility and safer driving
- Double locking connector provides quick and secure connection. Covers: Pin arm (4.8mm), Hook arm (9x3 & 9x4), Side lock (22mm)
How Often Should Bosch Blades be replaced?
Wipers should be changed when they no longer perform as expected, or no longer provide a high enough level of safety. The recommended replacement interval for preventative maintenance is 6 months. Bosch's exclusive dual-rubber technology can extend this interval to as much as 12 months.
Robert Bosch Corporation
Bosch is one of the largest global suppliers of automotive products, developing, manufacturing and supplying precision OE components and systems to vehicle manufacturers and the automotive aftermarket.